Vegetarian Quinoa Stir Fry Recipe
I am obsessed with quinoa bowls for lunch! They are so easy to make and can be filled with a ton of veggies. Here’s my favorite quinoa stir fry recipe for you to enjoy!
What you’ll need:
1 cup of cooked quinoa
1 cop of halved grape tomatoes
2 handfuls of deep greens (I used a kale blend)
1 cup of frozen baby broccoli and vegetables
1 tsp of olive oil
2 tbsp of lime juice
1/2 tsp of sea salt
1/2 tsp of black pepper
1 tsp of gluten free soy sauce
Pinch of garlic
- Cook your quinoa on the stove or rice cooker following bag instructions.
- While your quinoa is cooking, chop your greens, tomatoes, and avocado to use for later.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, place it into a skillet with olive oil with the heat on low.
- Begin adding the rest of your ingredients (except the avocado) and spices.
- Stir often and season to taste (I love lime juice and added extra).
- Once your dish is fully mixed, top with avocado to serve warm or let it cool off for a savory side dish.