Tuscan Kale, White Bean and Turkey Meatball Soup Recipe
Over the weekend I made this warm and robust soup to hold us down while the storm passed. This soup is a new favorite of mine. It’s easy to make and has a great flavor that seemingly hums in your mouth.
What you’ll need:
1.5 lb of lean turkey meat
2 diced potatoes
1/3 cup of chopped carrots
1/3 cup of chopped white onion
1/3 cup of chopped celery
1 chopped small bunch of kale
3 tbsp of Perfect Pinch Tuscan spice
32-48 oz. of low sodium chicken stock
1 cup of gluten free breadcrumbs
1 diced clove of fresh garlic
2 14 oz. cans of white canelli beans
1/2 bottle of garlic & white wine marinade
Coconut oil spray
- Use a large soup pot or crock pot.
- In a large bowl, add your meat and pour in half of a bottle of marinade. Then, cover with aluminum foil to marinate for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- When you’re ready to start the soup, hand-mix in breadcrumbs to the meat and make 2-inch wide meatballs.
- Spray a large skillet with coconut oil spray and cook your meatballs on low until they are well-cooked.
- Add the remaining ingredients to your pot.
- When the meatballs are fully cooked, add them into your pot and mix the soup well. It should smell REALLY good already!
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve warm.