Thai Curry Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Spring is almost here so that means its time for cleaning, fresh starts and new recipes! This week, I made a delicious soup using warming spices like Jamaican curry, red chili paste and shredded chicken. If you’re looking to try something different from traditional chicken noodle soup, this curry soup has all of the familiar flavors you love with a twist.
What you’ll need:
32 oz. chicken broth
2 garlic clothes, minced
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp Jamaican curry
2 chicken breasts, roasted and shredded
8.8 oz. Thai rice noodles
1/2 tbsp chili paste
- Bring two large pots to a boil. One filled with 8 cups of water and the second filled with 32 oz. of chicken broth.
- Next, add minced garlic, turmeric, ginger, chili paste and Jamaican curry to the chicken broth and let cook for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Then, add shredded chicken and remove from heat.
- After the water comes to a boil, add Thai rice noodles and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring often.
- Then, drain the Thai noodles and place them back on the stove on low heat.
- Nest, Add your broth and chicken to the noodles.
- Serve warm with a splash of lime juice.