Sparkling Cider Pork Chops Recipe
My husband loves pork chops and I rarely make them, so I wanted to make a special meal that he was sure to enjoy. Adding sparkling cider to this recipe makes the pork chops so juicy! To amp of the flavor, I served these on top of my homemade applesauce.
What you’ll need:
1 family pack of lean pork chops
1 tbsp of Italian seasoning
½ tbsp of paprika
1 tsp of sea salt
½ tsp of chili powder
Sparking apple cider
- Use a sifter to mix your seasoning into a large mixing bowl.
- Then, dip your pork chops into the mix to lightly cover both sides and place into a shallow glass-baking dish.
- Cover the glass dish with aluminum foil and let marinate for 2 hours or even overnight.
- When you’re ready to bake your pork chops, preheat your oven to *325 degrees and prep a skillet on the stove.
- Sear both sides of the pork chops and then place them back into your baking dish
- Pour sparkling apple cider into the dish and make sure the pork chops are completely covered.
- Cover your dish with aluminum foil and bake on the middle rack for 10-15 minutes
- The cider will start to bubble and then caramelize.
- During the last few minutes, take off the foil and let the tops of the pork chops get crisp.
- Serve with Homemade Applesauce or the sides of your choice.