This is a juicy turkey burger with a smoky taste that is full of flavor and good-for-you grains! It’s the perfect alternative for any weeknight dinner or weekend barbecue.
What you’ll need:
1lb Lean ground turkey meat
1 cup of cooked quinoa
4 hearty slices of chipotle cheese
¼ cup of BBQ Chicken Rub
1 teaspoon of canola oil or butter spray
- Combine ground turkey, chicken rub and quinoa in a large mixing bowl.
- Divide into 4 separate portions to create 4 large burgers.
- Prep a large skillet by adding canola oil and putting on medium heat.
- Cook your patties 10 minutes on each side to ensure the ground turkey is fully cooked.
- Add a slice of Chipotle cheese to each burger and let it melt while in the skillet.
- Grate avocado on top of the burger as the cheese melts.
- Once the cheese is fully melted, remove your burgers from the pan and place them on your gluten free buns along with tomatoes.