Oatmeal Pumpkin and Dark Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
This 10-minute recipe is perfect for breakfast on the go! The combination of spiced pumpkin and dark chocolate will give you a little extra zing to make it through the day. Plus, its dairy-free!
What you’ll need:
15 oz. of Pumpkin Puree
1 cup of Udi’s Steel Cut Oats
1 cup of Enjoy Life Dairy-Free Dark Morsels
1 cup of Almond Milk
1/2 tbsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 tsp of Nutmeg
1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
1 tbsp of Light Brown Sugar
Coconut Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer and blend thoroughly.
- Spray a cupcake pan with Coconut Oil Spray.
- Pour the mixture to the top of each cup (it should make 12 mini muffins).
- Place on the middle rack of your oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Muffins will be done when the tops are a dark brown.
- Let cool completely before removing from pan and store in the freezer or fridge for later.