This decadent cupcake is very easy to make and is my alternative to a making pie this season. Filled with raspberry pie filling and topped with crushed graham crackers, this cupcake will have you grabbing seconds..or thirds!
What you’ll need:
Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix
Gluten Free Graham Crackers
3 Eggs (or egg whites equivalent)
2 tsp of gluten free vanilla extract
Raspberry pie filling (I bought canned filling from shoprite)
2/3 cups of water
1/2 cup of soft butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Follow cake mix instructions for making the cake batter base.
- Then, add 1 tsp of raspberry pie filling and the zest and juice of one lime.
- Mix thoroughly then slowly pour into your cupcake cups using a 1/4 measuring cup to keep them all even and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool and remove the center of the cupcakes using a small spoon or tool.
- Fill the cupcake centers with the raspberry filling all the way.
- Then, ice your cupcakes with the buttercream frosting of your choice.
- In a food processor, crush a few handfuls of gluten free graham crackers until they resemble a fine dust.
- Sprinkle the crushed crackers on top of the frosting and for added decoration, place half of a graham cracker on top for garnish.