Gluten Free Mini Peach Cobblers Recipe
My mother and grandmother both make an incredible peach cobbler and recently, my mom sent me a photo of mini cobblers she created — they looked beautiful! I just had to make a gluten free version of them with her while we visited this weekend. These delicious mini cobblers are a perfect mini dessert for entertaining guests. We made ours with peaches, but feel free to substitute with another fruit or topping of your choice (pears and raisins, anyone?)
What you’ll need:
2 Cans of sliced peaches (drained)
3/4 cup of brown sugar
½ tsp of cinnamon
½ tsp of apple pie spice
A pinch of vanilla extract
1 bag of Glutino’s Perfect Pie Crust
4 tsp vinegar (We used apple cider vinegar)
3/4 cup + 2 tbsp of butter
Gluten free flour for rolling the dough (or any leftover pastry mix)
- Create your cobbler filling by mixing all ingredients in a large bowl to set aside. We like to add a little pinch of gluten free flour to thicken the mixture.
- Follow box instructions for Glutino’s Perfect Pie Crust and place dough into the freezer for 1 hour or if you are prepping a day early; leave it in your refrigerator overnight.
- When your pastry dough is ready, sprinkle gluten free flour onto a flat surface for rolling it out very nice and thin.
- Preheat your oven to *350 degrees.
- Spray your cupcake pan with PAM, then using a teacup or small glass, cut out small circles and place directly into your cupcake pan.
- Continue to roll out the dough until your cupcake pan is filled.
- Next, place your peaches by the spoonful into the pastry cups (it’s okay to overfill them a little, as the fruit with bake down).
- Place into the oven at *350 degrees and bake for 30-45 minutes or until the cups are golden brown and the peaches are sizzling
- Let cool completely.
- Once they are cooled, remove the mini cobblers from the cupcake pan
- Prep for serving by plating with whipped cream on top and a few sprinkles of brown sugar.