Baker beware: This cornbread packs an incredible punch! It’s the perfect companion for any hearty soup during the chilly months.
What you’ll need:
2 cups of almond milk
1/3 cup of canola oil
2 Eggs (or liquid egg whites equivalent)
1/2 tbsp of cinnamon
1 tsp of paprika
1 cup of Dairy-free Cheddar Cheese
Gluten free Cornbread Mix
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Follow gluten free cornbread mix instructions to create the cornbread base.
- Add cinnamon, cheddar cheese and paprika.
- Finely chop your jalapeno in a food processor and stir them into the batter.
- Line your baking pan with coconut oil spray and pour in the batter.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Serve warm with a dab of butter or with your favorite dip or soup.