I can’t stop eating these cookies! They came out incredible and I want to share the recipe with you immediately. As I have shared on my instagram, I love Betty Crocker’s Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Mix. After making them a few more times than I’d like to admit, I decided I wanted to up the game on the flavor and add something different.
What you’ll need:
1 box of Betty Crocker’s Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Mix
1 tsp of gluten free vanilla
1/2 cup of softened butter
1 egg or equivalent in liquid egg whites
1 very ripe banana
1/4 cup of coconut flakes
1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to *325 degrees.
- Follow box instructions to make your gluten free sugar mix.
- Then, add in your banana and coconut flakes.
- Once the batter is mixed, use a teaspoon to drop cookies onto an non-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at *325 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are brown.
- Then, let your cookies cool completely (I even put mine in the freezer for a half hour)
- Once cooled, melt your chocolate chips in a small pan, constantly stirring until it melts.
- When ready, drop your cookies “face first* into the chocolate to cover the tops and sides.
- Remove from the chocolate (it gets a little sticky!) and place onto parchment paper.
- Once all cookies are placed onto parchment paper, top with extra coconut flakes and then place into the freezer for at least an hour.
- These delicious cookies are ready to serve & eat once the chocolate is hardened!