Gluten Free Chicken Francaise Recipe
I haven’t had Chicken Francaise in a long time and finally had the chance to make my own gluten free version. Lemon flavored chicken has always been a favorite of mine, so I was happy to pull together this recipe from memory. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do!
What you’ll need:
Large baking dish
1 cup of Almond flour
3 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning
1/2 tsp of paprika
Butter (or a substitute)
2 cups of chicken broth
- Prepare your assembly line for this recipe by setting aside a bowl of egg white sand a separate bowl for your almond flour.
- Add the zest of half a lemon and 2 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning to your flour.
- Then, melt butter in your skillet, as you prep your chicken breast by dipping it into the egg whites and then into the flour.
- Fry your chicken on both sides for 10 minutes or until golden brown, then set aside into your baking dish.
- Repeat until all of your chicken is cooked.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In the same skillet, add more butter, 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning, and chicken broth and simmer on low.
- Feel free to make the sauce thicker by stirring in almond flour and let it simmer for 2-5 minutes.
- Pour the sauce on top of the chicken in your baking dish and place it into the oven
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.