When I need a caffeine fix, my go to drink is a chai latte. The spice and warmth alone are a comfort to me on chilly mornings. If you’re looking to try something new during the holidays, invite your taste buds to try these incredible chai latte cupcakes. They are rich with flavor and may just be my new Fall favorite!
What you’ll need:
1 package of gluten free vanilla cake mix
1/2 cup of water
1/2 cup of canola oil
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp ground cardamom
1 tsp vanilla
Cream Cheese frosting
1/2 cup of powdered chai latter mix
- Preheat your oven to *325 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine vanilla cake mix, water, oil, and eggs. Beat thoroughly with a stand or hand mixer.
- Then, add your spices and chai latte mix.
- Let the cake mixture sit for a few minutes as gluten free cake mix tends to get very airy.
- Then scoop the batter into cupcake liners and fill them 2/3 of the way.
- Bake your cupcakes on the middle rack for 18-22 minutes.
- Let cool for an hour, then decorate with icing and a dash of cinnamon.