Gluten Free Cake Batter Rice Krispies Treats Recipe
We’re cooking all day today, but prepped our festive dessert last night. I’m a big fan of cake batter recipes and this one is the easiest! This colorful dessert is perfect to create with your family or with you friends for a girls’ night!
What you’ll need:
6 cups of Gluten Free Rice Krispies Cereal
10 oz. bag of marshmallows
2/3 cup of Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Mix (I use Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Mix)
3 tbsp of butter
2/3 cup of rainbow sprinkles
- Spray a flat baking dish (I used a brownie dish) with non-stick butter spray and place aside
- Melt button in a large pot on low and add your marshmallows once it’s melted.Stir frequently to mix both together until it resembles fluff
- Then, add your cake mix and continuing stirring
- Once it’s thoroughly mixed, remove from heat and start mixing in your rice krispies and half of the sprinkles. (Note: this is where it can get a little sticky!)
- After you’ve completely mixed all of the ingredients together, place into your sprayed baking dish with a spatula, flattening the top and adding the remaining sprinkles.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes and indulge!