Gluten Free Almond Honey Cookies Recipe
Here’s another twist on Betty Crocker’s Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Mix. This time I wanted a light tasting cookie with a bit of a kick. These cookies are flavorful, sweet and would make the perfect ice cream sandwich!
What you’ll need:
1 box of Betty Crocker’s Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Mix
1 tsp of gluten free vanilla
1/2 cup of softened butter
1 egg or equivalent in liquid egg whites
½ cup of chopped almonds
½ tsp of pumpkin pie spice
2 tbsp of honey
- Preheat your oven to *325 degrees.
- Follow box instructions to make your gluten free sugar mix.
- Then, add in your almond, honey and pumpkin spice.
- Once the batter is mixed, use a teaspoon to drop cookies onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at *325 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are brown.
- Then, let your cookies cool completely and enjoy!