Garlic Shrimp Tacos Recipe
What you’ll need:
10 pieces of peeled & cooked frozen shrimp
½ cup of Mrs. Dash Garlic Herb Marinade
1 tbsp of canola oil
¼ cup of diced onions and peppers
2 corn tortilla shells
1 tbsp of Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Place frozen shrimp into a small mixing bowl and pour garlic herb marinade. Let marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Prep ¼ cup of diced onions and peppers and place to the side.
- Prepare a skillet on low heat, adding canola oil and the marinated shrimp.
- Cook for 10 minutes on each side, allowing the marinade to caramelize.
- Add onions and peppers and let them cook down for 5-10 minutes and drizzle about 1tsp of more marinade on top.
- Warm up two corn tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds or by stovetop in a second skillet.
- Plate the now ready shrimp, onions and peppers into the center of the corn tortillas.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and serve warm!
Add ons: avocado and limejuice