Bacon and Egg Hashbrown Nests Recipe
The perfect finger food for a brunch party. These hash brown nests are easy to make and quite the crowd pleaser. I’m not even a big fan of eggs, so I was thrilled to see that every one of these were devoured at our housewarming party.
What you’ll need:
1 or 2 bags of shredded hasbrowns
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Generously spray your cupcake pan with PAM spray.
- Then, take about 3-4 tbsp of hashbrowns and place into your cupcake cups. Mold the hashbrowns with you fingers to make little nests.
- Bake in the over at *350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until they just start to crisp a little
- I chose to prep my turkey bacon separately by baking in the oven for 15-20 minutes along with the hash brown cups. Just make sure they aren’t too crunchy or it will be hard to do the next step.
- Once your turkey bacon and hash brown are prepped, place the turkey bacon inside of each hash brown cup in your cupcake pan. (I just laid half of a bacon slice in each cup because they were too thick to wrap in a circle)
- Place to the side before your guests arrive.
- When you’re ready to start serving food, crack one egg into each hash brown cup. It’s okay if they spill over or don’t look perfect. Add a pinch of salt and pepper then place in the oven for 15-20 minutes at *375.
- You”ll want to bake until the egg is fully cooked with no runny yolk.
- When ready, take them out slowly with a spatula and serve warm!